Almost everyone knows that JIO telecom has changed the telecom market in India by offering data and call services at low rates. It is the one and the only network that provides the facility to use the 4G LTE internet. It is also known to be the only voice-over LTE operator in India. If you are wondering about how to jio balance check 1991, sim number, data details, and other related details then, you are at the right place.
Jio SMS Based Text Code to Check Balance:
Jio telecom is providing an unlimited number of voice calls and daily data balance at different & affordable rates. Many of the users want to check the balance on a daily basis with the help of USSD codes such as “jio balance check 1991”.you can use the below-listed codes to check your account details.
|USSD Details||Short Codes|
|Jio data usage||Dial 1299 from your JIO network|
|Sim Number||To check your sim number dial 1299 from your mobile|
|Customer care||1860-893-3333 is the number for customer service.|
|Jio balance check 1991 and validity check||Send an SMS “BAL” to 199|
|JIO plan detail check||Dial 1299|
How to Check Jio SIM Balance & Other Details:
There are numerous ways to check the balance and other details for the services provided by JIO telecom. All you have to do is to follow the simple steps to know your balance details, sim number, and other details or you can call on customer care service number to know the JIO balance check 1991 details.
- The first step is to download the official application of MyJIo from the play store and install it on your phone.
- After the installation, open the JIO app and click the sign-in with JIO sim.
- If you want to know your number then, you can see it on the top of the home page.
- On the home page, you can also see your balance validity and other related details under my account section.
- By tapping on “view details” you can also view the upcoming and active plan details along with the validation details.
- Make sure your data is connected with JIO Sim so that you can easily sign in to the app with the JIO sim.
In this post, we mentioned the ways to find your JIO balance, transfer balance details, customer, validity, and other details. You can find the details by following the manual method in which you need to dial the various USSD codes such as “jio balance check 1991” for different actions. You can also install the JIO app to find the details.